'Art in a Time of Chaos' information
See the Art in a Time of Chaos exhibition. See how struggle and disarray can create amazing works of art.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• Visit the Art in a Time of Chaos exhibition and participate in the ?Art activity
• DJ Jem will be spinning Chinese electro beats.
• Enjoy a Chinese lion and dragon dance performed by Gee Yung Chinese Martial Arts, Hong Teck Dragon & Lion Dance Sport Association.
• Watch medieval reenactment group Golden Horde give a sword and archery demo. Pose for photos with their old-world props.
• Enjoy a performance of traditional dances by Phoenix Chamber of Dance.
FOOD + DRINK
Food provided by StreetGrindz and EAT Honolulu. Beverages provided by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
Chef David and Team EAT are featuring mouth-watering eats inspired by Chinese cuisine and culture.
Savory eats—$25 for all four:
• Steamed pork and shrimp siu mai with white truffle oil, sweet soy + sesame bean sprouts - $8
• Chinese-inspired pork “slider” with pickled red onion, citrus hoisin sauce + cilantro on a locally made taro roll - $7
• Braised beef short rib with house-made char siu glaze, crispy leeks + Big Island kabocha pumpkin puree - $8
• Duck confit + Hawaiian ginger congee with toasted garlic + basil oil - $7
• House-made carrot cake petite with five spice cream cheese frosting - $4
• Signature style sugar spice bacon dipped in Waialua chocolate, sprinkle of cocoa nibs - $5
You can store your chariot at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm