Catch me spinning 5-9p alongside guest chef Chris OH!
Catch me spinning 5-9p alongside guest chef Chris OH!
Get your livers ready for cinco with Chitty Bang!
Announcing a NEW RESIDENCY! Catch me every Friday 2-5p at @TheSurfjack in Waikiki! So excited about this new opportunity to play groovy poolside music.
A Celebration of creating and sharing. Our evening celebrates: our work and mission; our donors and volunteers; and — most importantly — the lives saved and improved because of everyone’s effort.
The American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, Hawaii Division will hold its 40th Annual Heart Ball on February 18, 2017 at the Sheraton Waikiki Resort. As the State's premiere formal gala event, the Heart Ball annually attracts over 1,200 of Hawaii's business, political, medical and community leaders for an unparalleled evening of elegance and entertainment by this year's Heart Ball Chairs, Christine Camp, President & CEO of Avalon Group, and Gabe Lee , EVP of Commercial Markets at American Savings Bank. The event’s presenting sponsor Macy’s, provides the décor to transform the ballroom into a place of magic for Heart Ball guests. Named by Honolulu Magazine as the “Best Reason to Dress Up in Honolulu,” the Heart Ball is the one gala event that Hawaii’s leaders ensure is on their calendar.
Building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. Our mission drives everything we do.
Continue to read more about the American Heart Association
6:15PM Sculpt this Wednesday 9/21
Saturday afternoon, 1-5pm, September 17th, 2016, at the Waimanalo Polo field 🐎
This Polo event, is a benefit for the Hawaii International Polo Association, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to sustain & rejuvenate the sport of Polo in Hawaii.
It will be an exciting, world-class Polo match, on a pristine grass field, against the majestic backdrop of the Ko'olau mountains, a timeless space, nestled under the vast hawaiian blue sky, after an 8-mile coastline drive, just 20 minutes from Honolulu or Kailua...under big white tents, join us with other top tier sponsors, live music, celebrity DJs, epicurean delights from award winning chefs, champagne spirits, mixologist masterpieces, international models, a half time fashion show by Nieman Marcus, silent auction gems, exotic cars & beautiful people ~ an incomparable experience & one of the best parties of the year!
We are so excited to be playing with our talented friends on the beautiful North Shore. Get out your dancing shoes & join us for a night of amazing music at Surfer the Bar!
Jonny Eureka ... 9:00 - 10:00
Foreseeable Futures ... 10:30 - 12:00
DJ Jem ... 12:00 - 1:00
Bringing the feels with special guests the #GIRLGANG
✯3 Rooms of Music
✯ 50% off when you show your LED Gloves @ The Door
✯ Free Batteries, Whites, & more from EmazingLights.com
✯ Sound, Lighting, and Photobooth by Hawaii Events Unlimited
__________ ♫ LINE-UP ♫ ___________
♫♫ Crossroads ♫♫
10:30 Dj Annalog
11:30 Superstar Nikki
12:30 Dj Jem
♫♫ Electron ♫♫
11 DJ TIMO
__________ ♫ VENUE ♫ ___________
Hawaiian Brians | August 20th, 2016
$10 | 18+ to dance, 21+ to drink
1680 Kapiolani Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96814
__________ ♫ PARTNERS ♫ ___________
Audiophile Entertainment / Rave Rock Hawaii
Hawaii Events Unlimited
See the Art in a Time of Chaos exhibition. See how struggle and disarray can create amazing works of art.
• Visit the Art in a Time of Chaos exhibition and participate in the ?Art activity
• DJ Jem will be spinning Chinese electro beats.
• Enjoy a Chinese lion and dragon dance performed by Gee Yung Chinese Martial Arts, Hong Teck Dragon & Lion Dance Sport Association.
• Watch medieval reenactment group Golden Horde give a sword and archery demo. Pose for photos with their old-world props.
• Enjoy a performance of traditional dances by Phoenix Chamber of Dance.
Food provided by StreetGrindz and EAT Honolulu. Beverages provided by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
Chef David and Team EAT are featuring mouth-watering eats inspired by Chinese cuisine and culture.
Savory eats—$25 for all four:
• Steamed pork and shrimp siu mai with white truffle oil, sweet soy + sesame bean sprouts - $8
• Chinese-inspired pork “slider” with pickled red onion, citrus hoisin sauce + cilantro on a locally made taro roll - $7
• Braised beef short rib with house-made char siu glaze, crispy leeks + Big Island kabocha pumpkin puree - $8
• Duck confit + Hawaiian ginger congee with toasted garlic + basil oil - $7
• House-made carrot cake petite with five spice cream cheese frosting - $4
• Signature style sugar spice bacon dipped in Waialua chocolate, sprinkle of cocoa nibs - $5
You can store your chariot at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm
Catch me spinning after the show in The Safehouse!
Hosted by former barback & the reason for his nickname @Flashee808
with @DJJem__ in @ItsaSafehouse
Battle in the #BacardiThunderdome starts at 9pm.
Only 2 will advance to the Finals.
$5 Bacardi all night
Sub.mission Hawaii and Nextdoor present CloZee!
We are stoked to team up with Nextdoor and Half/Scene for this special event featuring one of bass music's fastest rising stars, alongside some of Oahu's best locals!! Over the last year, CloZee has been making waves in the downtempo scene with appearances at festivals all around the world, and we cannot wait for you to witness her one-of-kind performance first hand!!
Hailing from Toulouse, CloZee is Chloé, a young music producer who seamlessly combines technical precision with a wild imagination. An accomplished instrumentalist, she began playing the classical guitar at 11. Influenced by edIT, Bonobo, The Widdler and Amon Tobin, she started producing electronic music at the age of 16.
In 2014, she won the ‘Best International Newcomer of 2013′ at the UK Glitch-Hop Award. Her tracks defy genres, oscillating between Glitch-Hop, Trip-Hop, Future Bass and World Bass. CloZee has created her own place in the glitch community, thanks to a unique, highly surprising style mixing powerful basslines, funky off beat percussion, world instruments and emotional cinematic sounds.
Her musical identity has led her to play in the USA (more than 45 dates in 2014/2015, including Coachella, Camp Bisco, Sonic Bloom, and Enchanted Forest), as well as stops in Canada, India, Germany, Ukraine, and more than 30 different cities in France, alongside artists like Bonobo, Gramatik, Chet Faker, Pretty Lights, TOKiMONSTA, Tipper, GRiZ, Phutureprimitive, Big Gigantic, Papadosio, Stwo… Clearly this lady is not slowing down, and 2016 looks to be bigger than ever!
MF Coon vs Sam Lamb
$10 at the door, 18+ to enter
Opening up 9 - 11:30p! I hope I get the chance to bond w/ Brody!!
This Friday and Saturday from 9-11pm!
First ever Valentine's Day Masquerade Ball
Feat: A dazzling display of live local artists
On deck: Dj Annalog & Jem
please join us in Chinatown, Honolulu for one of the longest-running arts and culture events, with multiple venues doing live performances, art shows, installations, and more!
Nextdoor features a wonderful selection of local artists and musicians.
featured artists Marissa and Jin
live music by Amanda Frazier + band, plus Joshua Pascua + friends
Healthy food by Aloha Cancer Project + Aloha Crepes
doors open at 5pm, and it's free until 9!
The after-rager dance party monster residents that keep you on the floor: JEM, XL, and Revise
Live visuals by Vizual Cortex
Catch me spinning g-house, melbourne bounce, deep house, and electro @ Sky 9-11p on 2/5 and 2/6!
• Don't know how to create the Harajuku look? Have your makeup done byMotives-Hawaii.
• Free admission to the Addiction afterparty! All 21+ guests at ARTafterDARK guests on January 29 get FREE admission to Addiction Nightclub for that night only. You must keep your ARTafterDARK wristband on to get in.
• See a Harajuku-inspired fashion show with all original pieces of clothing and artwork created by local designers and artists. Produced by Indie Visual List.
• Chill out to the house beats from DJ Jem
• DJ Modular will be spinning his fun and energetic Jpop mixes.