These Are a Few of My Favorite Things (About Japan)
Hey guys! I recently returned from Japan ($250 roundtrip ticket, Scoot airlines OMG) and I just can't get over how incredible (and extra) it is. Here are some of my favorite things about Japan.
1. The mini "one cup" sakes for 100 yen
2. The employee outfits, the white gloves and top hats may not be necessary but are very appreciated.
3. The starbucks coldbrew with a citrus/apple goop at the bottom. I may have been the only one who liked it but I couldn't get enough of the weird combo - got one every day!
4. How everybody minds their own business on the subway.
5. The fashion. Don't try and understand it, just embrace it.
6. How extra they are with their pets.
7. The vending machines (even if it's just for 2 types of sake or some canned cat food/toys...I think that's cat food, not quite sure!)
8. The casual exploitation of men (that hairspray tho.)
9. How the bars close at 5am, none of that 2am nonsense.
10. How you can play with animals and drink beer at the same time.
11. The plastic food with the prices clearly displayed, why can't they do this everywhere...
12. Samples. I love me some samples.
13. The matcha ice cream WITH the chocolate cone... if you haven't tried it with the chocolate cone don't talk to me.
14. How the cocktails have accessories (I should have asked if I could keep that... would have been perfect for Biscuit.)
15. Even the (few) trash cans are cute. Pastels = life.
16. The overall extra-ness, they just go above and beyond.